Institute of Continuing and Professional Studies (ICPS) was established on 1st January 2010 and officially launched on 20th September 2010 as the family interest to continue joining the other institutions on providing services of education and respond to the growing need of professionals in the country in its newly bestowed status as a professional institute , ICPS has endeavored to broaden its course programmes and academic disciplines, awards and strengthen research skills, consultancy activities and fostering employment creation for seizing up all opportunities that exist within inside and outside the country.
Department of Computer Science and Information Technology
Department of Accounting, Finance, and Investments
Department of Business Management and Marketing Studies
Department of Law and International Languages Studies
Admission and Applications
Minimum Entry Requirements
Minimum entry and qualification required for admission at ICPS shall be categorized as following:
- ‘A’ level candidates with two or more Principle passes.
- Certificate level candidates in the respective career from any recognized institution Or Any equivalent Certificate to be evaluated by the Institute
- ‘A’ level candidates with one or more Principle passes.
- Basic Certificate level candidates in the respective career from any recognized institution
- Five credits pass including English subject in CSE or
- Any equivalent Certificate to be evaluated by the Institute
Students are enrolled into the above Programmes at the beginning of the academic year, in the months of January and July.
Institute of Continuing and Professional Studies
Mwembeladu, Biziredi, Po Box 150, Zanzibar Island, United Republic of Tanzania
Telephone/Fax: +255 24 223 9570, Mobile: +255 77 504 7228 / +255 71 858 5060
Website: www.icps.ac.tz, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com