International University of East Africa has the vision to be the technological University of choice in East and Central Africa, and hence the mission is to provide the practical education necessary for the development of the East and Central African region.The International University of East Africa (IUEA) has set out to create an international university campus partnering with a number of reputed academic institutions from around the world to deliver accredited programmes. Our objective is to bring the best of international education to the heart of East Africa so that potential students who want international education, but cannot attain this due to various socio-economic reasons, can pursue the course they desire at IUEA.
- Postgraduate Courses
- Masters of Petroleum Engineering
- Masters of Mechanical Engineering
- Undergraduate Degree Courses
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Public Administration
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems
- Bachelor of Statistics
- Bachelor of Science in Quantitative Economics
- Bachelor of Arts in Hotel and Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of science in electrical engineering
- Bachelor of science in software engineering
- Bachelor of science in civil engineering
- Bachelor of science in petroleum engineering
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Diploma Courses
- Higher National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Admission and Applications
We require all applicants for undergraduate programmes to demonstrate a good general education, which includes acceptable levels of literacy and numeracy, normally equivalent to at least two principal passes at A-levels.
Individual programmes may have additional requirements, and these are outlined in our prospectus.
English language requirements
English is the language of instruction at IUEA. International students must therefore have an internationally-recognised English language qualification or at least possess a reasonable/acceptable command of the English language.
For further advice on the acceptability of a full range of qualifications for students whose first language is not English or have not previously studied in English, contact our Admissions office.