IQRA College, Mwanza, REG/BMG/041P, Private institution with provisional registration, Mwanza,Iqra College Of Business And Information Technology Ltd Is A Private College Established As A Profit Making Company Located In Mwanza City.
The College aims at Uniqueness and Excellence in satisfying our students and all stake holders with quality holistic training, participation, and promotion of professions and technology
We are in the business of providing, participating and promoting training that satisfies the demand of the labour market, we produce employees who have the desired knowladge, skills and attitude in information technology and other business related fields.
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Accountancy
- Diploma in Procurement & Supply Mangement
- Diploma in Business Information Technology
- Diploma in Human Resources Mangement
- Diploma in Record Management
- Diploma in Marketing
- Diploma in Clearing and Forwarding
- Diploma in Hotel and Tourism Management
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies
- Diploma in Mass communication
- Certificate in Business Administration
- Cerificate in Accountancy
- Certificate in Procurent and Supply
- Cerificate in Business Informatin Technology
- Cerificate in Human Resources Mangement
- Certificate in Record Management
- Certificate in Marketing
- Cerificate in Clearing and Fowarding
- Cerificate in Hotel and Tourism Management
- Certificate in Secretarial Studies
- Certificate in Mass communication
Admission and Applications
You may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below, and sending them to the admission’s Office at the address indicated below. The administration block at Iqra College of Business and Information Technology, MABATINI Campus Musoma road.
All application forms and any document in support of application, must be sent by either, registered mail or courier to the address indicated.
Applicants should submit the forms together with an a non refundable application fee indicated on the application Form
Application forms should be enclosed with copies of academic certificates, birth certificate and any other relevant certificates/testimonials supporting the qualification.
Applications can only be considered if they include full details of the applicant’s personal data and educational background.
Applications must be addressed to:
Igra College of Business an Information Technology
P.O Box 11170