UCC-Mbeya Branch currently has fully equipped three computer labs with modern computers, Air Condition and Projectors.There is one Workshop where ICT accessories maintenance is conducted.
Vision To be the most innovative, customer focused and growth-oriented Information and communication Technology firm in Africa.
Mission To provide competitive professional ‘ICT ‘ services and to promote ICT for social-economic development of Africa.
- Certificate in Computing and Information Technology
- Certificate in Record Management
- Certificate in Business Information Technology
- Diploma in Computing and Information Technology
- Diploma in Record Management
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology (Planned to Start soon)]
The list of Professional courses conducted at UCC includes:
- Graphics Design
- CISCO Networking
- CISCO Internetworking
- Database Administration
- IT Essentials II and I
- Statistical Packages
- TALLY Accounting Package
- Web Applications and Development
- Advanced Web Applications & Development
- Oracle Certified Database Administrator (OCDBA)
- Advanced Linux Systems Administration
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
- Basic Linux Systems Administration
- Project Management
-Project Management Professional
– Certified Associate in Project Management
– Explore Microsoft Project in Project Management
– Information Technology Infrustructure Library (ITIL v3)
Admission and Application
The application forms for the courses are available below.