University of Gulu has a vision to be a pillar for academic, professional and sustainable development.Also has a mission to provide access to higher education, research and conduct quality professional training for the delivery of appropriate services directed towards community transformation and conservation of biodiversity.
- Bachelor of Science Education;
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education;
- Diploma in Computer Science.
- Bachelor of Business Administration;
- Bachelor of Development Studies;
- Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Management;
- Diploma in Secretarial Science;
- Diploma in Development Studies.
- Faculty of Medicine,
- Faculty of Agriculture and Environment,
- Faculty of Science,
- Faculty of Education and Humanities,
- Faculty of Business and Development Studies,
- Institute of Peace and Strategic Studies, and
- Institute of Research, Graduate Studies and Staff Development.
|OFFICE||TELEPHONE||FAX||EMAIL – ADDRESSES|
|1||Kampala Coordination Office||0312278816||Kampala@gu.ac.ug|
|3||Deputy Vice Chancelloremail@example.com|